Remodeling, cleaning out, downsizing or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to the Habitat ReStore. We’ll gladly take new and gently-used items off your hands and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing they helped support local families and didn’t end up in the landfill. All of your donations are tax-deductible.
For businesses, donating to the Habitat ReStore is a great way to move discontinued or excess stock, deal with gently used returns and show your customers that you care about the environment and your community. Plus, we’ll pick up your donated goods, which will save you time and money.
Please contact Christine Heidedrecht at (850) 482-7997 to schedule a pick up.
If you wish to make a monetary donation to Jackson County Habitat for Humanity ReStore, call 482-2187.
Donation items accepted
Donation items not accepted
- Upholstered items with rips, stains, tears, and/or pet odors
- Anything that doesn't work/needs a replacement part
- Hazardous materials/chemicals
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Appliances more than 10 years old
- Water heaters
- TVs older than 5 years, rear projection TVs or wood console TVs
- Microwaves and dishwashers over 5 years old
- Storm windows/single pane windows
- Computers/fax machines/copy machines
- Shower doors
- Metal blinds
- Garage doors
- Damaged or soild clothing/bedding with offensive odors.
Referrals for non-accepted items
Chipola Family Ministries
Jackson County Recycling